Title: Assistant Supply Chain
Type: Fixed term contract with possibility of hiring on CDI.
Working Time: Full Time
Salary: Depending on the profile
Date of posting: As soon as possible
YOUR MISSION TO COMPAGNIE DE PROVENCE ... IF YOU ACCEPT IT ...
You are at the heart of the Supply Chain organization, with the Purchasing, Supply and Logistics units.
Your 3 main missions will be:
- Analysis of the needs of the product ranges that will be assigned to you, based on consumption history, sales forecasts, supplier constraints and stock level targets.
- Procurement and follow-up of supplier orders (supplier supply plans), handling of reminders and disputes,
- Optimization of flows and stock levels,
- Management of nomenclatures
- Purchase price calculations,
► Development of new products: Supplier sourcing of components, Follow-up and updating of backplanings Ensure that all Supply Chain team missions are completed on time and in accordance with our organization's expectations
► Logistics: Ensuring upstream integration of the future launch of new products at the level of the physical inventory and the computerized information system. You are involved in the planning of FOs and preparation of orders. You are regularly Contact with carriers and forwarders
Required profile :
- autonomous and proactive, you show rigor, organization and investment,
- ability to integrate into a dynamic team,
- ease with numbers, mastery of office software (EXCEL, ...),
- use of an ERP (SAGE Line 100 would be a plus)
- Fluent English (email and telephone conversation),
- level Bac +2 - similar experience of at least 2 years
Minimum experience in the position: Minimum 2 years
Location: Aix-en-Provence - 13
Movement Area: No Move
How to apply:
Person in charge of recruitment: Mr. SEBASTIEN FLAMENT - SUPPY CHAIN DIRECTOR AND PURCHASES
Email of receipt of applications: firstname.lastname@example.org