Dry Oil Absolute Shea - Face Body Hair

Light up your daily routine with this dry oil that feels like velvet. Its formula combines the very best botanical oils to care for your face, body and hair. 

100 ml

Print

33,00 €

Add to wishlist

description composition use advice avis de nos clients

SUBLIMATE AND LIGHT UP WITH OUR FIRST DRY OIL

Made in the very heart of Provence, this dry oil feels like velvet. Its formula combines the very best botanical oils to care for your face, body and hair. A true multi-purpose oil, it contains a precious blend of ultra-nourishing shea absolute, softening pure grapeseed oil, organic virgin sunflower oil and sweet almond oil with moisturizing properties. Its luxurious texture sinks into the skin quickly without leaving a greasy residue. Enriched with Vitamin E, this oil hydrates, nourishes and illuminates the skin in one step. You can also use it on the lengths and ends of your hair to add shine and smoothness. Because we want our formulas to be as natural as possible, 99% of the ingredients are naturally derived. The remaining 1% enable us to ensure the oil's sensorial qualities and preserve it in good condition.

WE LOVE:

- The non greasy texture that deeply nourishes your skin and hair
- The 99% of naturally derived ingredients
- The finest botanical oils to moisturize and illuminate
- The addictive fragrance created in Grasse with notes of with flowers
- The elegant glass bottle
- Made in France

Dermatologically tested, it can be used every day on your face, body and hair

INGREDIENTS: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Citric Acid.

BEAUTY ROUTINE

Use on your face and body to nourish and sublimate your skin. Use it on the lengths and ends of your hair to add shine and smoothness.
Enjoy the delicate fragrance and the softness of your skin;

External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact rinse thoroughly with water.


We also recommend


A selection of matching products

Blog

top of the page